Over the years, I have received some pretty awesome pictures of refinished putters from the community that reads The DIY Golfer. This page is dedicated to showcasing those creations.
If you are interested in submitting your photos, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- What attribution you would like (Instagram tag, Twitter tag, just name, etc.)
- An album of your photos (preferably Google Photos, Dropbox, etc.)
- (optional) Descriptions of each finish and how you did them.
Below are some of the awesome pictures from the community and myself!
- To view a gallery, click on it and scroll down to see the images
- To return to the gallery view, scroll up to this part of the page and click the “Back” button.
- All attributions are in the image titles.
Got some sweet refinishing photos? Send an email to email@example.com with the following information to be featured in the community refinishing gallery.
- Any attribution you would like (i.e. Instagram Handle)
- Your first name
- A link to your photo album (i.e. Google Photos, Dropbox)
- (Optional) Descriptions of each photo (how you did it)
Want to submit your own tutorial? Please see my tutorial submission guidelines.