One of the best looking methods for paint-filling the “cherry dots” of a Scotty Cameron is the fade method. It is rather simple, and looks amazing when finished!
- Clear Tamiya Acrylic Paints
- Applicator Bottles (if you don’t want to pay– use a toothpick)
- Paper Towels
- Precision Q-Tips
Got some sweet refinishing photos? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to be featured in the community refinishing gallery.
- Any attribution you would like (i.e. Instagram Handle)
- Your first name
- A link to your photo album (i.e. Google Photos, Dropbox)
- (Optional) Descriptions of each photo (how you did it)
Want to submit your own tutorial? Please see my tutorial submission guidelines.