My favorite paint-fill technique is the “logo” paint-fill. You can find just about any logo, symbol, etc. from the internet, re-size it to fit in the Scotty Cameron “Cherry Dots,” print it on clear transparency paper, and finally put them in the dots. It is an impressive technique that you can really get creative with!
Before Starting This Tutorial, Your Putter Must:
- Have a base layer of clear Tamiya paint that is completely dry
- Have logos printed off to put in the dots (end of video has instructions)
If you have a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna (2008) putter, and you don’t feel like finding and re-sizing logos, here is the document that I used in the screencast: Scotty Cameron Laguna Logos.
Now, for the actual tutorial!
- Tamiya Acrylic X22 Gloss,Clear
- Needle Tip Paint Bottle (Recommended, but optional)
- Transparency Paper to print the logos on
- Laserjet Printer
Hope you're loving the site! If so, below is a signup box to get on my email list. I don't send emails all that frequently but it's a great way to stay in touch and get notified of updates to the site!