My favorite paint-fill technique is the "logo" paint-fill. You can find just about any logo, symbol, etc. from the internet, re-size it to fit in the Scotty Cameron "Cherry Dots," print it on clear transparency paper, and finally put them in the dots. It is an impressive technique that you can really get creative with!
Before Starting This Tutorial, Your Putter Must:
- Have a base layer of clear Tamiya paint that is completely dry
- Have logos printed off to put in the dots (end of video has instructions)
Now, for the actual tutorial!
- Tamiya Acrylic X22 Gloss,Clear
- Needle Tip Paint Bottle (Recommended, but optional)
- Transparency Paper to print the logos on
- Laserjet Printer