Table of Contents
Who is this drill best for?
This drill will be best for:
- Golfers who struggle with a slice and "over the top move"
- Golfers who "spin out" of the shot too early (fast hips)
Required Materials and Equipment
For this drill, you will need:
- A basketball, volleyball, or range bucket (all work fine!)
- A mid to short iron and golf balls to hit
- Get into your stance with a short to mid iron (don't go more than a 5-iron)
- Place a basketball, volleyball, or bucket between your thighs
- Make a golf swing allowing the bucket to drop during the downswing