Table of Contents
Who is this drill best for?
This drill will be best for:
- Golfers who struggle with their takeaway on short chip and pitch shots
- Golfers who do not rotate their body correctly during the chip shot
Required Materials and Equipment
For this drill, you will need:
- A few golf balls and a wedge!
- Grab a few golf balls and a wedge. Anything from 46-60 degrees of loft will do.
- Find a short chip shot, no more than 10 yards
- Hit right-hand-only chip shots focusing on turning the body and good rhythm through the strike.