Table of Contents
Who is this drill best for?
This drill will be best for:
- Golfers who miss lots of short putts
- Golfers who are inconsistent on the greens
Required Materials and Equipment
For this drill, you will need:
The goal of this drill is to use training aids to teach your eyes and body to feel a square putter face, which is the sole determinant of where your putts start.
- Grab 5-10 golf balls and your choice of training aid
- Find a straight, 3-10 foot putt
- Place a towel down under your feet to protect the putting green from damage
- For 10-20 minutes, hit putts with your training aid focusing on what "square" feels like
- Now go hit a few breaking putts and watch them drop!